Friday, March 18, 2011

such mixed signals, horoscope

Capricorn Mar 18 2011
When you try too hard to achieve something, it may seem perennially out of your range. That's because wanting something too much can cause a build-up of negative energy. When you are that eager, you might begin to imagine all the things that could go wrong. You might envision all the worst-case scenarios, and start to worry about them occurring to ruin your quest. Instead of letting your energy go in that direction now, Capricorn, try to imagine everything that could go RIGHT! Doing so will engage the best kind of energy, and get you to your goal much quicker.
--
Copyright (c) DailyHoroscope.
Download it now -- http://bit.ly/DHmobile

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Fingers crossed.

    Mine said something very similar - and that it should all come to fruition or some such thing around my birthday. I hate it when the stars seems to be mocking me.

    Happy ICLW! I'm Natalie, and I'm your newest fan.

    ReplyDelete