Friday, May 6, 2011

it's alive!

patience and positivity carried us! instead of seeing a tiny speck, we saw an actual baby with an actual heartbeat swimming around in there! he was perfect, 171bpm and measuring right on target. we are so relieved!

i pretty much cried through the entire ultrasound. full on sobbing. instead of feeling some sense of relief i feel even more vulnerable. we have a new record holder, if i lose this baby now i will completely break apart. i can't even allow myself to think about it.

thank you so much everyone for your thoughts and prayers and well wishes. i was more excited to tell my online friends than i was to tell my family and that says a lot about how much you guys have gotten me through

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! You deserve this happiness and this miracle. I know you have to be feeling a lot of emotions and a lot of uncertainty, but I want to let you know I am thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my thoughts. It sounds like you have a beautiful miracle growing and I hope it continues to grow strong inside of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting and hoping for a positive update! I am so happy for you and continue to keep you in my t&p!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your FB status post in a reply you made on one of the Resolve boards today. So beautiful and eloquently stated. I outed myself on FB a couple weeks ago during NIAW. I'm a mother who conceived children I've never gotten to meet or hold and am still hopeful that I will have the chance to raise children someday and somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank god! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete